Easy recording of external voltage and
current measurements with PLC-ANALYZER pro 5
The AD_USB-Box makes it possible to record external electric values within the PLC-ANALYZER pro 5. The box will only be connected to the USB-Port of your PC. So you can record up to 20 digital and 8 analog signals.
By using the AD_USB-Box you can record external electrical values, which are not available within the PLC.
The signals to be recorded will only be connected to the screwclamps of the AD_USB-Box. An external power supply is not necessary.
The AD_USB-Box provides 8 single-ended or 4 differential analog inputs respectively, and 4 digital inputs. Additional 16 digital inputs are available by connecting the Expansion Unit, which is included. The inputs of the Expansion Unit are extra protected against short circuit and surge.
Expansion Unit for AD_USB-Box
(scope of supply)
The suitable software driver for the PLC-ANALYZER pro 5 enables you to record and analyze the measured values in the usual comfortable way.
Also electric current can be measured by using the AD_USB-Box. Therefore you can use the optional ET420 (4-20 mA current/voltage converter).
4-20 mA Current/Voltage Converter ET420 for 4 channels (option)
- 8 single-ended or 4 differential analog inputs with 12-Bit resolution
- Analog input voltage range from 10 V
- 20 digital inputs
- Maximum sampling rate 0,8 ms
- Resolution: 12 Bit
- Digital inputs:
Low max 0,8 V
High min. 3 V .. max. 15 V (direct)
High min. 3 V .. max. 25 V (Expansion Unit)
- Analog inputs:
single-ended min. -10 V .. max. +10 V
differential min. -20 V .. max. +20 V
Maximum values min. -40 V .. max. +40 V
- No need of external power supply
- Easy connection by USB-Port of the PC
- Software driver for PLC-ANALYZER pro 5 included
- 4-20 mA Current/Voltage converter ET420 with 4 channels (item no. ANA4525) optional
- Dimension: AD_USB-Box: 150 mm x 110 mm x 35 mm, Expansion Unit: 102 mm x 100 mm x 35 mm
- Operating temperature: -40°C .. +85°C (-40°F .. +185°F)
- Easy connection to USB-Port (Universal Serial Bus)
- Warranty 12 month
- CE-license, EN 55011 Class A, EN 61326-1, EN 61000-4-2: 1995, EN 61000-4-3: 1995
|PLC-ANALYZER pro 5 and upward, PC or programming unit with USB-Port, Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
|Please refer to our current price list for prices and order numbers.