Allen Bradley 1769-L30ERMS Controller
- AB 1769L30ERMS PLC Controller
- 1MB Memory
- Dual Ethernet
- W/DLR Capability
- 8 I/O Expansion
- 16 Ethernet IP Nodes
The CompactLogix 5370 L3 controllers offer local expansion modules that are installed across up to three banks of modules. You must use 1769 Compact I/O modules with these controllers.
Remember the following when using I/O modules with the CompactLogix 5370 L3 and Compact GuardLogix 5370 controllers:
The controller must be the leftmost module in the local bank of the system.
The number of I/O modules that are supported in a controller system varies by controller catalog number.
You can install I/O modules in as many as three banks, that is, the local bank and two additional banks.
You can install as many as three I/O modules between the controller and power supply.
You can install as many as eight I/O modules to the right of the power supply in the local bank.
You can install as many as eight I/O modules on both the left and right sides of the power supply in additional banks.
You must consider the distance rating and current draw of the controller and all I/O modules when designing your system.
Systems with multiple banks can be installed vertically or horizontally. You must use expansion cables to connect banks in multi-bank systems.
1769- L30ER 1769-L30ERM 1769-L30ERMS 1769-L30ER-NSE
1769-L33ER 1769-L33ERM 1769-L33ERMS
CompactLogix 5370 Controllers and Compact GuardLogix 5370 Controllers Feature
1769-L30ERMS, 1769-L33ERMS, 1769-L36ERMS
CompactLogix Controllers Specifications
1769-L16ER-BB1B, 1769-L18ER-BB1B, 1769-L18ERM-BB1B, 1769-L19ER-BB1B 1769-L24ER-QB1B, 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B, 1769-L27ERM-QBFC1B 1769-L30ER, 1769-L30ER-NSE, 1769-L30ERM, 1769-L33ER, 1769-L33ERM, 1769-L36ERM Controller tasks: • Continuous
Built-in communication ports
Communication options EtherNet/IP node, max
Controller connections Embedded I/O modules
Integrated Motion over an EtherNet/IP network
• 32 tasks
• 100 programs/task
• Two EtherNet/IP ports - CompactLogix 5370 controllers have two EtherNet/IP ports to connect to an EtherNet/IP network. The ports carry the same network traffic as part of the embedded switch of the controller. However, the controller uses only one IP address.
• 1769-L16ER-BB1B:Uptofournodes • 1769-L18ER-BB1B,
1769-L18ERM-BB1B, 1769-L19ER-BB1B: Up to 8 nodes
• Relay ladder(1) • StructuredText • Function block • SFC
• 1769-L30ER, 1769-L30ER-NSE, 1769-L30ERM, 1769-L30ERMS: Up to 16 nodes
• 1769-L33ER, 1769-L33ERM, 1769-L33ERMS: Up to 32 nodes
• 1769-L36ERM, 1769-L36ERMS: Up to 48 nodes
• 1769-L30ERM, 1769-L30ERMS - As many as 4 axes
• 1769-L33ERM, 1769-L33ERMS - As many as 8 axes
• 1769-L24ER-QB1B, 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B: Up to 8 nodes
• 1769-L27ERM-QBFC1B: Up to 16 nodes
• 16 DC digital inputs
• 16 DC digital outputs All controllers:
• 16 DC digital inputs
• 16 DC digital outputs
Only 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B and 1769-L27ERM-QBFC1B:
• 4 high-speed counters
• 4 high-speed counter outputs
• 4 universal analog inputs
• 2 analog output points 1769-L18ERM-BB1B - 1 or 2 axes 1769-L27ERM-QBFC1B - As many as 4 axes Integrated safety
(1) The Compact GuardLogix 5370 controllers support only the relay ladder programming language in the safety task. The Compact GuardLogix 5370 controllers support all listed programming languages
"Great communication. A pleasure to do business with."
"Great service, great product."
"Shipped quickly and well packed."
"Great shipping. Great price. Will buy again."